teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+3
Annette
sdurovic
Trail Rider
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

Whats new today - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:16 am

Mary had a Little-Lamb. Oh, I believe each chosen song Is suppose to be a
Christmas-song. Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_santa --------- Like yesterday's. SHHhhhoooooo-WEE !!!.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:46 pm

Well, we met up with Annie and Roy. --------- And I was talking to Annie about how Nelly had
been going to the Bath-room all on her own. Etc, ... ----------- And Annie told me that Nelly
had already been going to the Bath-room on her own the week before she came back down
here. ------------------ Hunnnn ???

I ain't even gonna go there. Whats new today - Page 22 Lol ----------------- The Great news Is ---- Nelly Is now
going. ... And that's what's Important. Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_cheers

Also, Thank you Annie for the gift. -------- It Is truly beautiful, and one of my favorite colors.
which Is my Birth-stone. ... Blue. Whats new today - Page 22 Star3
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:47 pm

No Christmas song today ???. -------------------- Oh No. Whats new today - Page 22 Affraid
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:30 pm

I'm OCD !!! --------------- So please, someone be sure to do or put up a Christmas song each day. Or the world might come to End. Whats new today - Page 22 Fresse

www.xmasfun.com/Lyrics.asp?ID=66
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:31 pm

Trail Rider wrote:
Well, we met up with Annie and Roy. --------- And I was talking to Annie about how Nelly had
been going to the Bath-room all on her own. Etc, ... ----------- And Annie told me that Nelly
had already been going to the Bath-room on her own the week before she came back down

I ain't even gonna go there. Whats new today - Page 22 Lol ----------------- The Great news Is ---- Nelly Is now
going. ... And that's what's Important. Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_cheers

Also, Thank you Annie for the gift. -------- It Is truly beautiful, and one of my favorite colors.

Hey ,This Gift, What does it look like?
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:45 pm

Up on the house top reindeer pause, out jumps good old santa claus. Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:14 pm

Kathy wrote:
Trail Rider wrote:

Hey ,This Gift, What does it look like?

It's a Birth-Stone-Bear. ------------- With Wings. (An Angel-Bear.) But It's the sayIng on the Back that Is most meaningful.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:23 pm

hmmm, Sounds like the one that i gave Annette to give to you... Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_scratch I gave all of my sisters one...
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:25 pm

I hope that you like it... Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:42 pm

Down thro the chimney with lots of toys, all for the little ones Christmas JOYS. Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:50 pm

Kathy wrote:
hmmm, Sounds like the one that i gave Annette to give to you... Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_scratch I gave all of my sisters one...

Well Kathy, I was In the Gas-station when Annie got there. And She came In, and I had just
won 2 hundread dollars. She went and used the Bath-room. I walked out-side to tell Nelly
Good-bye Etc, ... I spoke to Roy. ------------- Annie came back out-side, got In the
Van. I then told them all Good-bye, Be-carefull Etc, ...

I then went back In-side and cashed my winning ticket. Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_cheers I then used the Bath-room and went back out-side to the car. ---------------- And when I got In. ---- There
was this Beautiful Angel-Bear setting on my dash.

I said, thank you Carroll. --------- Carroll said, Annette got It for you. I felt warm Inside. Whats new today - Page 22 Herz
I read It. And Carroll said that he had already read It as well.

Now, Annette might of had told me while we were both In the store. But I promise, I don't remember. But that Is not, nor would It be nothing new for me to forget. Yes, that quick.
For real. Whats new today - Page 22 Alien

In any case, thank you Kathy. -------------- The saying on the back Is very special and touching. And It can-not be bought. Whats new today - Page 22 Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:56 pm

Kathy wrote:
I hope that you like it... Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_santa

Yes Kathy, I Love It. ------------ Annete had given It to Carroll, and she didn't tell him that It was from you.

So I'm sure Annette had to of told me while we were In the store. Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_arrow -------- And I know I
just didn't hear her. Lol ---------------- That's me. NUT. Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_jokercolor
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:56 pm

YOUR WELCOME... Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_rendeer Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_rendeer
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:16 pm

Good night all.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:18 pm

I feel Crazier. ----------- So, I just walked In there and said: Carroll, didn't Annette say who It
was from ?. ---------------------------------And I would Not Lie.

Carroll said, ... Annette handed It to me and said, here put this IN the seat and I hope she
sits On It. Lolololol

I said, Now Caaaaaroll !!. --------- He said, that's exactly what she said. Whats new today - Page 22 Lol

Now Annette, ... what If I really did some how set down on It and cut my-self.
would you have laughed. ----------- Probably so. Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_razz Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_razz Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Oh what the hell !!!

Ho, Ho, Ho ! who wouldn't go ?
Ho, Ho, Ho ! who wouldn't go ?
Up on the House-top, Click, Click, Click
Down thru the Chimney with good saint nick

Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:07 pm

I've lost my mind. Whats new today - Page 22 Affraid

First comes the stocking of Little Nell
Oh Dear Santa, fill It well
Give her A Dolly that Laughs and cries
One that will open and shut her eyes
HO, Ho, Ho ! who wouldn't Go ?
Ho, Ho' Ho! who wouldn't go ?
Up on the housetop, Click Click Click
Down thru the chimney with good saint nick.

Shhoooooooo
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:41 pm

Well, It looks like It's just you and me Kid. Whats new today - Page 22 Lol So, ...

Next comes the Stocking of Little will
Oh ! just see what a glorious fill
Here Is a hammer and lots of toys
Also a Ball and a whip that cracks ( for Paint) Lol
Ho Ho ho ! who wouldn't go ?
Ho Ho Ho ! who wouldn't go ?
Up on the house-top Click, Click, Click
Down thru the Chimney with good saint Nick.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:44 pm

Well, Good Night !!! Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_santa

I love you-All Whats new today - Page 22 Star3 Whats new today - Page 22 Star3 Whats new today - Page 22 Star3
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:42 am

Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_scratch
Trail Rider wrote:
Well, It looks like It's just you and me Kid. Whats new today - Page 22 Lol So, ...

Next comes the Stocking of Little will
Oh ! just see what a glorious fill
Here Is a hammer and lots of toys
Also a Ball and a whip that cracks ( for Paint) Lol
Ho Ho ho ! who wouldn't go ?
Ho Ho Ho ! who wouldn't go ?
Up on the house-top Click, Click, Click
Down thru the Chimney with good saint Nick.

I'm proud of you , You finely did it , ALL BY YOURSELF... Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_bounce Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:44 am

Tyann, Have you got Annell's package yet?? Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:26 am

Yes Kathy, The mail lady brought It down here yesterday. And I meant to tell ya yesterday, but I forgot. Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_arrow Lol

And Annell was here when she brought It. I said, well, It's for Annell. She started rocking.

I unwraped the brown paper. And as of now, It Is the only present under the tree. Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_santa

Yeah one reason I got back on yesterday was to tell ya that we had gotten the
package. Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_arrow Lol

Thank you so much Kathy. For remembering Annell. Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:47 am

Good, i'm glad you got it.. Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_rendeer
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:08 am

Have you ever sat In one of these chairs ?. Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_santa Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_santa Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_santa

www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id7811107

I ordered me a Foot and Lower leg massager. ------------ And I love It.
But It's got me thinking about maybe a full Body massager recliner.

Well, when ever I can save up for It. Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:10 am

Trail Rider wrote:
Have you ever sat In one of these chairs ?. Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_santa Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_santa Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_santa

www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id7811107

I ordered me a Foot and Lower leg massager. ------------ And I love It.
But It's got me thinking about maybe a full Body massager recliner.

Well, when ever I can save up for It. Whats new today - Page 22 Icon_rr

Sorry, Let me try again.

www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7811107
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 22 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next