teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+3
Annette
sdurovic
Trail Rider
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

Whats new today - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:06 pm

Well, I'm gonna go spend some time with Carroll and Blue. Them I'm going to bed.

I love you-ALL. Whats new today - Page 6 Star3
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:06 pm

LOL! lol!

Yeah, this is true. I will let you know more, dad may have to work. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:01 am

Good morning !!! Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_sunny

I've had Blue out side for at least 1 1/2 hour's. I had a Lead rope clicked onto his collar. We went and seen Paint and Baby. He wanted to run somewhere. ( But he can not see). Lol.

And he did not want ta come back In. Whats new today - Page 6 Kopfschuettel And he did not poop. So I tied him to the porch.

Tony and me might ride today. But I don't know yet. If so, Carroll will take us over to Tony's
uncle's house and drop us and our Horses off. And we'll ride back to here. Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:09 am

Kathy, I called that man about keeping Paint and Baby down at his place. He said that he's never
has a Horse Trailer that Big down there. Lololol

And that we might Drag It a little. Yikes !!! But I don't believe he'd mind. And he said for us to
call Him about a week before we was to come In. ???

But we're hoping that we can get It Into y'alls place instead. Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:46 am

I don't know Tyann . I talked to someone and he said that he wouldn't ..RISk it. I Just don't think it will work.. Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:08 pm

sdurovic wrote:
We will have to see. Marko doesn't want to drive that far to eat Thanksgiving dinner, we have talked about it. We will see though, maybe we can go to Snowshoe to ski and make a small vacation out of it. I will work on him and see what I can do. Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_rabbit

I know, the Walkers are weird people man. I have not been in to see Momaw and she has Alztimers and it is all too much. I used to think it was my mom that caused this much stress in W.V but now I see, it was her family not her. They really stress me out. Whats new today - Page 6 Lol

Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_santa Well, they're calling for rain today. But I did ride Paint bare-back for about 15 teen minutes. Woop--EEEEE. !!! Lol

Hey Steph, my whole Family has always called me weird. But I had always thought that It was my Family who were the true weird ones. Whats new today - Page 6 Lol Shheezzz

Also, This trip does-not have to be about visiting Ms. Walker. Etc, ... It can be about. ... Just visiting with your Dad's and YOUR Side of the Family. ( And Not feeling guilty for doing so.)

Steph, don't make your-self feel guilty. And remember, You and Marko can choose another time to go In and Visit with your Brother and Ms. Walker. ( I'm just saying If YouIns want).

Carroll and me are hoping to go In a Day before Thanksgiving so's we'll have time to ride over and Put some Flowers on Mommy's Grave Etc, ... But we will not have time to Visit EvEryone.

Carroll and me will save visiting EvEryone for another Day. Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_geek

Also, Carroll and me are Happy to be going In and Hoping to see ALL y'all.
SHHhhooooo. Lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:10 pm

Kathy wrote:
I don't know Tyann . I talked to someone and he said that he wouldn't ..RISk it. I Just don't think it will work.. Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_scratch

Well Hell, Lol. ---------- I never get to do Nothing !!!. Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:13 pm

Steph, Kathy seems to think that we might NOT be able to get our Horse-trailer Into their
place. -------------- And she might be right. Whats new today - Page 6 Affraid Whats new today - Page 6 Affraid Whats new today - Page 6 Affraid Whats new today - Page 6 Affraid ... For real !!!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:14 pm

I'm SORRY,
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:17 pm

Hey, Can we have THanksgiving at Pebble's House ?????.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:20 pm

Kathy wrote:
I'm SORRY,

Well, I was SO looking forward to It. And that man seemed liked he'd done anything to have helped us out. ---- And I liked him and he had sense Of humor. Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:21 pm

Hey Annette, I got your message. Come on the Forum. ... I was out side walking Blue. And I didn't get to ride today. Whats new today - Page 6 Kopfschuettel

Because there was a percent chance of rain. It's also WiNdY WHHhooooo Whats new today - Page 6 Fresse But I wouldn't of had minded a Little wind.

And how did you hear that I might ride today ???. Kathy. Lol Also, are you and Roy again spoiling Baby-Annell. Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_tongue

Also, Carroll and me will not be coming up to WV for Thanksgiving. Because we might not
be able to get our H-trailer In at Kathy's place. Whats new today - Page 6 Affraid And Kathy's right. ... I would rather
be SaFe than Sorry. YikES !!!

So, you can go back to being depressed because you won't see me for Thanksgiving !!!.

And I had thought about coming In for at least One day. But that would be to much on me.

Because I will now need to fix Thankdgiving for Carroll, Tony, and Maybe a couple others.

However, and Hopefully we'll get to see you-All next spring. Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:34 pm

Happy B-DAY Heather! Somehow, I have always remenbered Oct 17th is Heathers b-day. I remenber this b/c my b-day is the Oct 19th. sunny

I am looking for a cheap ticket to NYC, they have really good last minutes deals. I think I am going to spend my b-day is NYC and see a broadway show! It's my b-day I do what I want too! albino lol!

So a camper/ trailer would not make it up there? I was wondering about how we would pull a camper over that mountain? scratch
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:03 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Happy B-DAY Heather! Somehow, I have always remenbered Oct 17th is Heathers b-day. I remenber this b/c my b-day is the Oct 19th. Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_sunny

I am looking for a cheap ticket to NYC, they have really good last minutes deals. I think I am going to spend my b-day is NYC and see a broadway show! It's my b-day I do what I want too! Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_albino Whats new today - Page 6 Lol

So a camper/ trailer would not make it up there? I was wondering about how we would pull a camper over that mountain? Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_scratch

Well Happy Birthday Heather and an Early Birthday to you Steph !!! Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_basketball Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_basketball Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_basketball

I honestly would not remember my B-Day If It wasn't for Annell's.
I juST Forget. Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_arrow

NYC !!!. And why y'all are their, drive on up to ... UpER State NY. Then
On In to Canada. It Is just beautiful. Oh, your wanting to Fly. Whats new today - Page 6 Lol
I don't know ??? call a traveling agency.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:20 pm

Travelocity has last minute tickets to NYC for $50 each way, I am going! I have been thinking what do I want to do for my b-day? And I went on Travelocity and it said last minutes deal to NYC, and a light bulb went on!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:20 pm

Getting over the Mountain wouldn't be NO problem. Well, unless the weather was bad.

However, Kathy said that she had talked to someone and they would-Not risk It. Whats new today - Page 6 Affraid
But y'all might be alright. ------- How long Is y'alls trailer Including the truck ?.

However, I'm sure with-In a few weeks. Kathy, Annette, and Pebble's will want and need to
know how many Is Or will be coming so's they'll know how much to Fix. Etc, .... Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:31 pm

The ONE and Only !!! ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-K9QBR1uXc
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:50 pm

HellOOO !!!. ------------- I Love You-All. Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_sunny And even If we ALL can not psysically
be togeather For Thanksgiving. We'll all be together some Day. Whats new today - Page 6 Lol
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:21 pm

lol

I like that song! I am not a big fan of New Yorkers though, some are kind of rude! lol!

I hope I like it and it is not one big panic attack! lol! I am not a huge fan of thousands of people and we got a hotel right in Times Square for 2 nights. Marko can not belive I am from America and not seen NYC. Oh well, I have seen Bluefield, LOL! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Gee, I wished that I could go. Whats new today - Page 6 Affraid ... But I am so Glad for you and Marko Steph. Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_santa

Carroll was on a business trip and we drove up next to Albany. We then went uper-State NY
Into Canada.

But I would Love to go visit Time-square, and The Statue of Liberty. -------- Our Friends,the FrenCH gave this to us In 1865 Carroll said. Lol

But I would like to one day go and Visit Niagra Falls ( I think this Is how you spell It.)

Carroll has been to EVERY State In the US. Except Montana. ... Carroll's job required him
to have to Travel a lot. ------------ And he said that he got so tired of staying from
Motel to Motel. ... But I believe that I might like this.

However, Carroll had to entertain a Lot of Rich business folks Etc, .. Plus he was actually
able to live off his Daily perdiem. Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:25 pm

Well, I have not been to many states. Only Florida, SC, NC, WV, Tennessee and Georgia and Illinois with Momaw and dad when I was little. Do you knwo Momaw, Me, dad, my mom, and Annell was all is in a movie in Chicago? Yes, I think Annell was there, it was called "End of the Line".

afro
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:45 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Well, I have not been to many states. Only Florida, SC, NC, WV, Tennessee and Georgia and Illinois with Momaw and dad when I was little. Do you knwo Momaw, Me, dad, my mom, and Annell was all is in a movie in Chicago? Yes, I think Annell was there, it was called "End of the Line".

Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_rr

Yes, I do remember CTG telling that story Over and Over. Lol And even though I didn't remember the Name of the Movie. ---------- I remembered the Story about that Movie CTG told. Lol.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:58 pm

We are movie stars. lol!

People may stop me in NYC and ask me for my autograph. lol!

Good night all!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:05 pm

sdurovic wrote:
We are movie stars. Whats new today - Page 6 Lol

People may stop me in NYC and ask me for my autograph. Whats new today - Page 6 Lol

Good night all!

Well, If youIns get stoped In NYC It will be to Rob YoiUns. Whats new today - Page 6 Lol

Good Night. Whats new today - Page 6 Herz
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:00 am

Good Morning !!! Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_santa

It Is WiNdY this morning. --------- And Ole' Blue appears to be doing much better. Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_cheers

Life IS Good. Whats new today - Page 6 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 6 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next