teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

Whats new today - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:13 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Yes, it does. I only like movies with good endings.

Well, see that It has a Great Ending I might just rent It one Day. ... But I can't say just when.

Thank Y'all.

Well, I scratch Annell's back, ... But she wouldn't scratch mine. So, I'm gonna take a Break from here and go say Hello to Paint and These men who have been helping Carroll.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:06 pm

Whats For Supper ???.

I fixed 2 Boxes of Scalloped Potatos with Home-Made BIG Meat Balls. ------- Annell Eat 2 Med. Plates. ----------------

Annell's a Country-Girl. ... Maw, Maw, Spoiled her RottEN. ------- Annell Loves a Home-Cooked Meal. ... Just Like a
Man. Well, I do to. But I believe Annell Enjoy's one more than me.

Well, we're gonna go let the Horses out. ----- All except for Buck. He won't listen to me. ---------------- Oh well, If
you-all don't hear from me tonight. I'll hollER at YoUinS tomorrow.

Annell for Sure has a Dr.'s Appt. for 8:00 O'clock In the Morning. Lololol ... I've got It right this Time. Lol SHhooo.

Annette, ... Is this the 150th time that I have forgotten OR Would had Forgotten an Important Event Etc, ... ??????.
If you or Carroll hadn't reminded me ???. -------- And I had written Tuesday appointment Down and Taped It On
The Wall ------- To help me remember.

I have always done this. -------- Carroll will check behind me to be SuRe I haven't left nothing on the Stove and Such.
Mommy knew I had this. ... Whet Ever It Is I Have. Lolololol

I Love you-All. Good Night !!!.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:27 pm

Annelll likes to eat a home cooked meal cause Momaw turned her on to this. I remeber Momaw would make speacial dishes just for Annell. But then again, Momaw would make me choclate pie just for me, she knew what we all liked best.

Tyann, Marko is like this too. He can not remember what happened a few days ago, he completely forgets and he will have to send himself a message on his phone and or computer if he has a appointment and I too will go behind to double check things.. lol

What causes this short term memory lose? I remeber when we first started dating I would get made at him, cause he would say " I forgot". I thought was lying but I know he really did forget. lol
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:06 pm

Marko is the best multitasker ive ever seen.It would not shock me if I found out , that he was a brain surgen and sold popcorn, at the carolina panthers games on weekends! No wonder he has a short term memory, so do I. Our plates are full. lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:19 pm

Most mechanics cant take a solinoid and a starter off a boat ,check the voltage on both and determine witch one was bad. He did! Kudos for Marko.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:21 pm

Hes almost as good as me. lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:26 pm

The resistance was greater in the starter,than in the solinoid. Good job Marko. Now go and sell some more popcorn. lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:39 pm

LMAO! Yeah, I get on to him all the time, cause he does so much in one day it makes me want to have a anxiety attack! lol! lol!

I am serious, the boy does too much in one day! He worked on that boat until 10 last night and today started at it again. Yeah, I am proud of him that he figured out which one was messed up, he impressed me with that. In college, his papers and books would be spread all over the apartment and he would not know what he did with nothing, but come test time he always flew in late to the test and got an A. I would get anxiety just watching him, cause I prepare myself for things, I may not get an A but I am prepared. It's amazing how people use their brains in different ways..lol
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:40 pm

So, maybe between the two of us, our kid will be somewhere in the middle of the road.. lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:46 pm

I was never in the middle of the road. I was always in the ditch! I turned out ok I think. Point to ponder. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:46 pm

wasss up...
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:48 pm

sdurovic wrote:
So, maybe between the two of us, our kid will be somewhere in the middle of the road.. lol!

They will be smart , and cute . flower
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:49 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
I was never in the middle of the road. I was always in the ditch! I turned out ok I think. Point to ponder. lol!

That goes for all of us Hall,s .LOL
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:52 pm

I struggled with everything that i did.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:56 pm

How you doing itchy pee.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:01 pm

lol.

Yeah, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:02 pm

Still itching.LOL,, lol!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:04 pm

Hows it going for U Question I can,t wait until the 3rd , ..BEACH .. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:07 pm

We,re taking Cody so he can fish. He,s old enough so we don,t have to watch him. to close. affraid That,s more time for us ... Smile Smile sunny
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Thats what good brothers do ! Im dependable as a maytag washing machine. I do admit that I have a serious problem. ... I still have dial up! Fred flinstone had better than me! It must be the Mack in me . lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:20 pm

Dad, seriously, you need to get a faster internet connection. Just do it! Call tomorrow and make an appointment, your life will be much better. It is really the simpliest things in life that can aggravate the crap out of you, and it is not worth it! queen
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:21 pm

I'll ttyl. Charles is on day shift now, bed time soon . geek
Have fun ... clown
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:22 pm

I have been doing yoga and man if I would have found this years ago, I would be so relaxed through school and not so broke out and stressed. Kathy, have you tried yoga? Surely, somewhere near your house teaches it, it is awesome! Or better yet, go to Walmart, get a yoga mat and a yoga dvd and try it at home.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:41 am

sdurovic wrote:
Annelll likes to eat a home cooked meal cause Momaw turned her on to this. I remeber Momaw would make speacial dishes just for Annell. But then again, Momaw would make me choclate pie just for me, she knew what we all liked best.

Tyann, Marko is like this too. He can not remember what happened a few days ago, he completely forgets and he will have to send himself a message on his phone and or computer if he has a appointment and I too will go behind to double check things.. lol

What causes this short term memory lose? I remeber when we first started dating I would get made at him, cause he would say " I forgot". I thought was lying but I know he really did forget. lol

Good Morning !!! sunny

Yeah Steph, Mommy would try and please us ALL.

And I to, have been out and would Call home to remind myself of Something. And when I get home I will play my messages to be sure ... "I" Got It. Lol ---- I also will-Not erace an Important message until I have Called that
Idividual back. -------- Also, I almost always forget our Anniversary, Carroll's Birth-Day, and some other ----
StUFF. ------- But for some reason, I always remember Annell's Birth-Day and Christmas.

And I can't exactly for-sure say what causes Short term memory lost. ------ Mommy use to say I had a -----------
One track mind. -------- However, I don't totally believe this. ... I can say, If there Is to much Going on. Or I have
several appointments Or three or four things that I need to get done around the same time. I find It very defficult
for me to concentrate or be consious of Just what ALL Needs to get done. Lol

It's always been hard for me to Chew gum and walk at the Same time. Lol

Well, Good Day Every-one. flower
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:54 am

lol, I do not know what cause short term memory lose either. Marko did say that his sister's hit him in the head A LOT growing up! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
teeney-hall :: Main :: Our Forum-
Jump to: