teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Holler Back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:17 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Dad you said you were afraid the chimney would fall on you.. lol! lol!

I think the house is built better than you think, it's built better than our house or any new one... They just don't make things like they used to.. cherry

I agree Steph. ... Good night Gal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:21 pm

I used to be afraid of the chimney but not anymore.I went over this house with a fined tooth comb. lol! lol! I was amazed at the quality of lumber that they used back then. Im convinced that its not going anywhere. The solid oak that they used back then would scare a termite to death lol! lol! good night yall im going to bed.....I just ran on a treadmill for the first time in six weeks....im too pooped to participate lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:05 pm

Hey, it's late but i'm here... geek

Good night!! Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:47 am

i sure do hate to hear about that young boy. was it my cousin Kristy's boyfriend? that is terrible..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:07 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Every house on my street were built in 1909 .The textile mill from who they were named after is still in operation. For some strange reason my chimney is opposite from all the other houses but the fireplace is facing the same direction. The masons who built this this chimney were trying to show off their skills......the smoke comes out in cool round rings lol! lol! Im not making this stuff up lol!

I love old houses.. There's a lot of mystery in them..
I'm so glad to hear that you are all doing well..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:09 pm

sdurovic wrote:
i sure do hate to hear about that young boy. was it my cousin Kristy's boyfriend? that is terrible..

Stephanie, What are you talking about? What boy?
What happened?...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:14 pm

Yeah, Tyann sent an email this morning that said Kristy (Bruce's daughter) boyfriend got killed in a auto accident yesterday. I hate to hear this, i'm afraid of cars as it is.. affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:32 pm

Oh my goodness, that's awful...
I hate to hear this . I think they have a couple of kids ...
I think that he lived over this way some place...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:42 pm

i know, don't like hearign things like that either..

i pray everyday for our family and for us to all be safe! sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:43 pm

I know what you mean. This world is getting so bad..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:09 pm

i know, i think is one reason i get anxiety when thinking about having a baby..i am going to try to have one in the next year but the world has gone crazy and i am one of those people that know when i have a baby i will worry about that baby 24/7.. i call dad 10 times a day and worry about him! lol!

Sometimes he says " Stephanie I can't use the bathroom in peace" lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:34 pm

His name Is Greg Morgan. ... But most folks called him "Flipper" ... You can go over too the "Leager News Topix" ... Some folks are talking concerning him. ... He and Kristie won't together. ... But they were still close, said Maria.

And Madison, Bruce's grand-baby and Mommy's Great, great, Grand baby Is smart they said. And they said, Madison said: My Daddy died.

Kathy, you are FB Friends with Maria. ... So, you can go over and read what Is being said. Or what some folks are saying. .... And I don't know who most of the people that are on my " Facebook Friends " list are. . ... And Guess what ??? Neither do they. THIS IS fact. Lolol

I have a couple people on my FB . ... That I never knew before. But accepted them. And we talk a LITTLE.

However, most FB FAmilies stick with their OWN Families. ... However, people who are your FB friends List. Get to see what FAmilies are saying. ... But very few respond on other Families conversation. ...... So, they In-Fact would LOve ALL of us. (For-Real)

Also Kathy, without them knowing. ... Well, they might can see that you or have been on FB. But, there Is a way, that they won't know FOr-sure ??? ___ Also, sending them a message Is pretty much confidential too. ... It's like emailing.

Steph, you can also Join FB. ... With out anyone EVer knowing your Identity. ... And I'll ask you to be my FRiend. And eventually. .... You'll be friends with my friends. Lololol Because you can either ask them. Or, I am sure they'll eventually ask you.

(And they will-Not ever know who you are) ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:37 pm

sdurovic wrote:
i know, i think is one reason i get anxiety when thinking about having a baby..i am going to try to have one in the next year but the world has gone crazy and i am one of those people that know when i have a baby i will worry about that baby 24/7.. i call dad 10 times a day and worry about him! lol!

____ And then after you have the baby. CTG, will need to move In. ... Naw, babies Love to sleep. So for the first two years, y'all will sleep a lot. Lol (For-real)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:40 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Hey, it's late but i'm here... geek

Good night!! Sleep Sleep

This Is strange. ... But this Is about the Time Maria messaged me on my FB last night. Well, I didn't get It till this morning.

And some nights, I stay up late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Kathy wrote:
I know what you mean. This world is getting so bad..

It's the people Kathy. .... And I can find It. ... But In KJV Bible. ... It says close to the end. "Mothers will be aganist Daughters, Sisters aganist sisters. And so on, ...

Boscoe called me today. He needs a pair of shoes. ... He wants "REeboc" Lol ... And I guess I'd better get him some gloves and stuFF. .... He has been sober for TWO days now.

Well, I'm sure he drinks THREE beers a day. However, that's a BiG change from TWO cases each day. ... Today, he went and mowed grass for 2 people. And Is hoping to go Ginsinging (Or ever how you spell It) ... And he Is hoping to go to Church tomorrow as well. ... And he Is watching F-ball tonight. He said Bert-Farve ??? Didn't retire. .... I said : All right Boscoe. Lolol ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:35 pm

Trail Rider wrote:
His name Is Greg Morgan. ... But most folks called him "Flipper" ... You can go over too the "Leager News Topix" ... Some folks are talking concerning him. ... He and Kristie won't together. ... But they were still close, said Maria.

And Madison, Bruce's grand-baby and Mommy's Great, great, Grand baby Is smart they said. And they said, Madison said: My Daddy died.

Kathy, you are FB Friends with Maria. ... So, you can go over and read what Is being said. Or what some folks are saying. .... And I don't know who most of the people that are on my " Facebook Friends " list are. . ... And Guess what ??? Neither do they. THIS IS fact. Lolol

I have a couple people on my FB . ... That I never knew before. But accepted them. And we talk a LITTLE.

However, most FB FAmilies stick with their OWN Families. ... However, people who are your FB friends List. Get to see what FAmilies are saying. ... But very few respond on other Families conversation. ...... So, they In-Fact would LOve ALL of us. (For-Real)

Also Kathy, without them knowing. ... Well, they might can see that you or have been on FB. But, there Is a way, that they won't know FOr-sure ??? ___ Also, sending them a message Is pretty much confidential too. ... It's like emailing.

Steph, you can also Join FB. ... With out anyone EVer knowing your Identity. ... And I'll ask you to be my FRiend. And eventually. .... You'll be friends with my friends. Lololol Because you can either ask them. Or, I am sure they'll eventually ask you.

I already sent her a message..I don't know much about this stuff, But I'm getting there..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:43 pm

sdurovic wrote:

Do you really think that i would be unhappy when i learned that i was going to be be a grampa to Stephanie( part two).... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Like i always said ....if a grandchild could give me as much joy that you have given me ...I will climb on top of the Empire State Building and declare that I am the luckiest guy in the world........Very few fathers get to experience this thrill twice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:57 pm

The NFL season starts tonight and I have to Work.Boscoe.... that lucky brother of mine....gets to stay up and watch it lol! lol! lol! Whats wrong with this picture lol! lol! jealousy will get me nowhere lol! lol! good night youngins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Go Bret Favre....your my horse even if you never win a race.... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:37 pm

Kathy wrote:
Trail Rider wrote:

I already sent her a message..I don't know much about this stuff, But I'm getting there..

Take ya time Sis. ... Allow your-self ALL the time you need. It took me about Six months. And I'm still learning. Most folks are nice. .... And as you go along. .. You'll see that FB Is now more for Families that live apart and or states away. ... It really Is Like talking on here. .... Except, the FB friends we Choose. Gets to see/read our conversation. But, we do very well on here. And If ever we need to talk about something personal. ... We'll email one-another. Or, call.

Doesn't mean we can't disagree. ... Just try and keep It In a FUnny and Nice way. ... This Is fact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:42 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
sdurovic wrote:

Do you really think that i would be unhappy when i learned that i was going to be be a grampa to Stephanie( part two).... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Like i always said ....if a grandchild could give me as much joy that you have given me ...I will climb on top of the Empire State Building and declare that I am the luckiest guy in the world........Very few fathers get to experience this thrill twice.

Lol ... Yeah, I guess you and Marko would FReak-out. ... Would you climb up naked ??? Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:43 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Go Bret Favre....your my horse even if you never win a race.... lol!

He's too Old. Lolol .... Naw, CD believes In Bret too. . ... He says he has a lot of Kid In him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:46 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
The NFL season starts tonight and I have to Work.Boscoe.... that lucky brother of mine....gets to stay up and watch it lol! lol! lol! Whats wrong with this picture lol! lol! jealousy will get me nowhere lol! lol! good night youngins.

Silent Night !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:15 am

Good Morning! flower geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:56 am

Good morninG !!

I stayed up a little too late last nicht. ... Taking over on Facebook.

However, my Facebook ain't working this morning. ... I BElieve Annie did somethinG to It. !!

Honestly, my computer has been acting very unusual here lately. ... And It might just go Boom !!

If so, I'll just go up to our Local liabrary evey other day or so.

Well, Nellly and me will be heading out here soon.

Good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   

Back to top Go down

Holler Back
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next