teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holler Back

Go down 
+2
Trail Rider
Kathy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

Holler Back - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:53 pm

HI Tyann. I miss you too. Smile
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Hi Kathy. I miss you too.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Clyde , Sorry about the get together. I hope that your'e not mad.. Holler Back - Page 11 Icon_pale I still LOVE you . Holler Back - Page 11 Herz
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:58 pm

Holler Back - Page 11 Lol I miss you Too.. I hope that i get to see you soon..
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:06 pm

We'll , I'll talk to ya'll later. I'm going to get some SLEEP tonight. Holler Back - Page 11 Sleep I'm Behind...LOL..
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:07 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
HI Tyann. I miss you too. Smile

Kathy's RIght, we're all one big Happy FAmily. Holler Back - Page 11 Herz Holler Back - Page 11 Herz Holler Back - Page 11 Herz ... Holler Back - Page 11 Lol Holler Back - Page 11 Lol Holler Back - Page 11 Lol

I'm over on the Welch topix. ... Listening to a few songs. ... Come on outta the shell. Lolol

I TRuly do, Love you -ALL. Holler Back - Page 11 Lol
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:09 pm

Im not mad . Im ashamed of myself for not visiting my family . I have no excuse ...I have too much time on my hand.I promise I will be a better brother. I love all of my brothers and sisters.I dont want any of you to die before I come and see you all......so take care of yourself untill I get there. I love you
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:14 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Im not mad . Im ashamed of myself for not visiting my family . I have no excuse ...I have too much time on my hand.I promise I will be a better brother. I love all of my brothers and sisters.I dont want any of you to die before I come and see you all......so take care of yourself untill I get there. I love you

ShuT- uP !! ............... My home IS your Home. .... And If I said something In the past, ... Well-hell, so did YOU. Holler Back - Page 11 Lol ___ But, you might ONly remember what you said/say. ???
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Trail Rider wrote:
clyde the glide wrote:

ShuT- uP !! ............... My home IS your Home. .... And If I said something In the past, ... Well-hell, so did YOU. Holler Back - Page 11 Lol ___ But, you might ONly remember what you said/say. ???

I meant, you MIGht only remember what I SAid. ... NOt what you said / say..

(This Is what I meant, and uaually how It goes)
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:18 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Im not mad . Im ashamed of myself for not visiting my family . I have no excuse ...I have too much time on my hand.I promise I will be a better brother. I love all of my brothers and sisters.I dont want any of you to die before I come and see you all......so take care of yourself untill I get there. Holler Back - Page 11 Herz

Holler Back - Page 11 Icon_sad THATS so Sweet , It made me cry...
I LOVE YOU BIG BROTHER... Holler Back - Page 11 Herz Holler Back - Page 11 Herz
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:19 pm

G-nite..
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:26 pm

good night to all my family. I love you
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:59 pm

THANK YOU GOD Smile Smile The man came back today and fix the air and again THANK YOU GOD flower flower
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:23 pm

Im glad you finally got your air fixed.I didnt think people in Wv needed air conditioning. lol! I dont remember needing any until i moved to nc. Wheres all the global warming jokes that we have to endure in the winter? lol! I just read where a large chunk of ice broke off somewhere and could take out some more oil wells lol! stay cool lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:12 pm

Holler Back - Page 11 Icon_flower Holler Back - Page 11 Icon_flower Holler Back - Page 11 Icon_flower ... Life Is Good ... Holler Back - Page 11 Icon_flower Holler Back - Page 11 Icon_flower Holler Back - Page 11 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Ms. Frost from up In Shabby-Run just called and told me that Boscoe's Is up her house. And he needs someone to come and get him. ... He was down at the Quick-serve, and someone Beat him up pretty bad. ... And he needs someone to take him home.

I told her to call Randy Guy. ... Or maybe Squirt. .....

I told her to tell him to thumb home. ... But she says he can't see because he has been beat-up so bad..

She said he tried calling Annie. ________ I don't know ???
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Where is Boscoe now ? who should i call to check on him?
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:52 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Where is Boscoe now ? who should i call to check on him?

Annie just called and said she talked with you. ... She Is gonna try and call one of his neighbor's where he Is staying up at Boo's.

He was crying so hard. ... I couldn't understand him. So, Ms. Frost takled with me.

Boscoe called me this morning and told me the Bruce had came over for the three days. And that they had went Ginsanging ???

I don't know CTG. ... Boscoe ain't never been right. ... But here In the last six Months. His mind has gotten worse. And SAd !! Holler Back - Page 11 Icon_pale
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Boscoe is so upset because he is worried about his son.I dont blame him .It would kill me if steph was in trouble and I couldnt help her.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:23 pm

call me or let me know about Boscoe.He is my baby brother and I care.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:30 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Boscoe is so upset because he is worried about his son.I dont blame him .It would kill me if steph was in trouble and I couldnt help her.

Did you know CTG, Boscoe sends CJ money every Month. ... This past month, he sent CJ a 130.00 Dollars and Boscoe only gets a little over 600.00 Dollars.

And he Is the Only one who sends CJ money. .... And If he could write. ... He'd do that too. Holler Back - Page 11 Icon_flower

And I understand where you are coming from brother. Holler Back - Page 11 Herz _____ Also, most folks do-not know this. But Boscoe will give his last Dollar away to a Child !!!

But he also will spend the rest on OTher stuff. ??? ..... This past month, he also gave Florence 200.00 or more In order from keeping her from going to Jail. (She has an ankle-braclet) Holler Back - Page 11 Icon_rolleyes Holler Back - Page 11 Icon_rolleyes Holler Back - Page 11 Icon_rolleyes

If Boscoe was to ever to win the Lotto. .... He for sure would-Not be stengy. Lol .... Naw, we'd ALL get a piece of the pie. Holler Back - Page 11 Lol ... And this Is FAct !! Holler Back - Page 11 Herz

ASlso, he didn't have much money left over. ... So now, he Is being EVicted. Holler Back - Page 11 Icon_arrow Holler Back - Page 11 Icon_arrow Holler Back - Page 11 Icon_arrow

****** You either except Boscoe for Boscoe. ... Or not !! ******

Annette was agitated with Boscoe this past month because Boscoe didn't pay Andrew back. Lolol ___ Shooot. ... I wish I had 1/2 the Money I GAVe, Give, and loaned Boscoe.

Phwe !! Holler Back - Page 11 Lol Holler Back - Page 11 Lol Holler Back - Page 11 Lol _____ However, I NEver expect any thing back from Boscoe. Holler Back - Page 11 Kopfschuettel

Oh well. Holler Back - Page 11 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Annette called Randy. ... And Randy has gotton stung by a Bee and his Eyes are swollen. ...

***** Randy told Annette that we needed to get Boscoe out of McDowell County. ???

However, I can't do It alone.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Do you have any suggestions? He was court ordered out of McDowell county years ago lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:25 pm

Who beat Boscoe up...I need some names.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:35 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Do you have any suggestions? He was court ordered out of McDowell county years ago lol!

Lol ... Well, there Is a Motel up In Bluefield. ... And It Is a small room or suite. But for 550.00 each month. this will Include a microwave. TV, and phone. ... And every other day cleaning.

Except for his laundry. Lol .......... Also, Kathy and me have been paying on his Life Insurance for several years now. ... (But this doesn't cost much at all)

And this way, he would be close to a Bus stop for his Dr's. Appt. And restauraunts.

And I Believe the name of this place Is Econo lodnge .

Maybe some of us could Devide 250.00 to help pay for him a room. ... And this will allow him ABOUT 350.00 to live of from for the remaining month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Holler Back
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next