teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holler Back

Go down 
+2
Trail Rider
Kathy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

Holler Back - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:37 pm

those are some delicious looking catfish Mack! I knew you had it in you. Marvin Hooker was the best fisherman I ever seen. He taught me all i needed to know. Carson and Wayne were very good too. I guess it just runs in the family. Life is not fair! Why did all us hookers get all the talent. lol lol lol. life is good.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Wow, i guess fisherman do run in the family!! We could of all had a fishing company at the beach and been rich!! sunny
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Heres one i bet yall didnt know. Carson was a fishing guide at santee cooper lake..the bass capital of the world! His fishing smarts came from his Native american genes I figured this out a long time ago. I know i will never go hungry. Show me some water and i will show you some fish. Go getem Mack lol! Got to go to work Sad good night family
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:46 pm

HI all!

how is everyone? Maybe some of this rain will cool things off. cat
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:48 pm

Its raining over here right now. It feels so good ! I think i will go lay in the grass. What grass! its all burnt. thats the way i like it.....no grass cutting lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:50 pm

lol! lol!

Our grass is burnt up too!! Good thing, cause I'm allergic to it! geek
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:01 pm

The rain is so calming..I think ill take a nap Im old fashioned. lol I always take a nap at 2 pm Brace yourself ...I will awake lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Hay Ya' Mack !! ... Look, you are on the computer. Holler Back - Page 6 Affraid Holler Back - Page 6 Alien Holler Back - Page 6 Affraid

I LOve You.

Thanks for sharing this picture Annie. ... And Let Mack know what I have written.

Steph and CTH, we got some rain today. And boy, we sure need It. Holler Back - Page 6 Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Hey Clyde, Annette showed me the pic's of your fish . GREAT job. You all looked like you where having a great time.. Holler Back - Page 6 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:46 pm

that is a really good picture of you and Oz! sunny
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:12 pm

Hey Kathy, glad y'all had a good time. ... I ask Steph to e-mail me some or all of us some.

But I guess she don't want us/ME to see. Holler Back - Page 6 Lol

Well, I gotta ride Into town. Holler Back - Page 6 Icon_study
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Kathy wrote:
Hey Clyde, Annette showed me the pic's of your fish . GREAT job. You all looked like you where having a great time.. Holler Back - Page 6 Icon_cheers
hi Kathy...that fishing trip almost beat me up! The big sharks that Marko and I caught could not been brought on board.....we had to cut them loose....I wish Oz and Roy was here to help us...it was unbelievable..where is Mack when i need him? lol! maybe we all can do this sometimes..that would be great!.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:34 pm

okay tyann, i will send them to you. You should get them in a minute.. king
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:38 pm

Trail Rider wrote:
Hey Kathy, glad y'all had a good time. ... I ask Steph to e-mail me some or all of us some.

But I guess she don't want us/ME to see. Holler Back - Page 6 Lol

Well, I gotta ride Into town. Holler Back - Page 6 Icon_study
Go ahead Steph..send tyann the pictures I wont be embarrassed lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:44 pm

just dont show her the one where im naked with the beer in my hand. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Hey Kathy, did yall have fun at the beech?
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:56 pm

lol! lol!

I sent her the same ones I sent Annette..
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:09 pm

whewwww that was a close call. I wouldnt show my mug shot to anybody afro flower geek rendeer jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:14 pm

I just got back, ... thank you Steph. Lolol

CTG you look GReat. ... Y'all both look good. ___ Steph, you and Marko look a like. Holler Back - Page 6 Icon_flower

But I must say, something about that picture reminded me of Gilligan. Holler Back - Page 6 Lol

www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2XfQo1YguY&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:47 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Hey Kathy, did yall have fun at the beech?

Yes we did. We stayed 5 nights.That was long enough for me. I think that Charles could have stayed longer.. I like being at home..
I don't like travling that far in a car..
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:39 am

i surely don't like being in a car too long.. i dont know why, i guess it's the big trucks.. i would rather fly for some reason. queen
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:09 am

Good morning !! Holler Back - Page 6 Icon_sunny

I don't mind traveling up to 12 hours. ... As long as we can stop and allow the Boys a rest. Or, If Nelly Is with us. ... We'll get a room. However, I must get plenty of sleep/rest the night before we are to go and/or come back home. Holler Back - Page 6 Alien

Well, Annie Is bringing Nelly Holler Back - Page 6 Icon_flower all the way In today. Because David's girl-friend wants to go see her Dad. Who had been In the hospital. However, Annie says he is doing better now. Holler Back - Page 6 Star3
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:44 pm

That is nice of Annette to bring her to see him.. Maybe we should start calling her St. Annette.. sunny
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:15 pm

Annette is like the ever ready bunny bounce she keeps going,going and going. Her heart is as big as Texas! She always went out her way to help me. She still was able to raise three boys in the process. Shes a mommy to the bone. Im proud to have a sister like her! bounce sunny lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:48 pm

yeah, she always watched me too and i was a handful!! I remember getting dropped off at Momaw's and I would drive everyone over there nuts on purpose! lol! lol!

I guess I was bored! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holler Back   Holler Back - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Holler Back
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next