teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+3
Annette
sdurovic
Trail Rider
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

Whats new today - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:03 pm

[quote="sdurovic"]This shot the vet gave him is supposed to make him sleep. Was it s cortizone shot?[/quote

From looking at this paper. ------------- He gave Blue 1 cc DEXAMETHAZONE.

* ** Cephalexin 250 MG

*** Prednisolone 20 Mg.

And we will continue giving Blue the Cephalexin 2 X a Day until finished.

And we will continue giving him 1/2 of the Predisolone 2 x Each day for 5 Days, then Every other day untill gone.

And this Is now all thwe Meds we are giving him. ... This Vet Is hoping the siezures will subside after Ole' Blue fully heals. ---------------

Thanks Steph for your concern. And Ole' Blue hasn't had ONE Seizure since he's been home.
( Knock on wood). Lol ------- And tonight, while lying down, he eat on his own. Whats new today - Page 4 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 4 Icon_cheers Whats new today - Page 4 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:19 pm

wow!! this is good news! I care about animals, always had, always will. 2 weeks ago a small bird flew into my house window and knocked himself out. I ran outside cause I heard the loud noise, I thought this bord was dead, but he was still breathing. After 2 hours, this bird got up on his feet but still looked out of it. This bird stood outside on my back deck for 3 hours and then out of nowhere took off flying. He knocked himself out! lol!

I think this will happen to Ole Blue. lol!
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:20 pm

Ole Blue out of nowhere will just snap out of it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:27 pm

sdurovic wrote:
wow!! this is good news! I care about animals, always had, always will. 2 weeks ago a small bird flew into my house window and knocked himself out. I ran outside cause I heard the loud noise, I thought this bord was dead, but he was still breathing. After 2 hours, this bird got up on his feet but still looked out of it. This bird stood outside on my back deck for 3 hours and then out of nowhere took off flying. He knocked himself out! Whats new today - Page 4 Lol

I think this will happen to Ole Blue. Whats new today - Page 4 Lol

Lolololol Now Thats funny. Yeah but with Ole' Blue It's been a week. Lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:31 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Ole Blue out of nowhere will just snap out of it! Whats new today - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

I sure hope he just snaps out of It. ( And I'm NOW statring to believe he will ) Also, Carroll knows more of the details. -------- And he was trying to explain to me Like how a Dogs skull Is different than a Humans Etc, ... Whats new today - Page 4 Lol
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:45 pm

I think he will snap out of it, just have faith.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:04 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I think he will snap out of it, just have faith.

I'm getting better. --------- It's just that I actually see him. (You know)

Hey, Annette said that they or WV Might get SNOW !!! ------- I love Snow.
And If they do, she said, that she will put up some pictures. Whats new today - Page 4 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Yeah, I know.

I love snow too but I do not like too much snow, it gets old. Good night all!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:23 pm

Good night !!! ---------- I Love you-ALL. Whats new today - Page 4 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:25 am

Good morning !!! Whats new today - Page 4 Icon_santa

I had to build a FAR this morning. Lol BuRR

Blue didn't seiz none last night. Whats new today - Page 4 Icon_rendeer And while ago, he got up Yawned real-big
repositioned him-self and laid right back down. Whats new today - Page 4 Sleep Whats new today - Page 4 Sleep Whats new today - Page 4 Sleep Whats new today - Page 4 Sleep Whats new today - Page 4 Sleep

Carroll worked for the state as the Director for UVA for more than twenty years. And after working for the State of VA. He was the Vice president for (Ensie Enviromental Company.) HE Smart. Lol

Anyway, Carroll told me that while he was at UVA He had seen on the ward where they kept
Head-Injury patients who'd been In a Coma for many Months and just snAP out of It. Lol
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:26 am

Tyann, if blue has any swelling going on in his head/brain. It will take time for it to start to go down..give it time ...

Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:28 am

That is GREAT,I think he's got it licked.. Whats new today - Page 4 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:29 am

Also, I had NEVER heard of CAP for Annelluntil I met Carroll. ... And he began digging ( so to speak).

All In All, Last night, Carroll said he wondered If Me and Blue could get on CAP. Whats new today - Page 4 Lol
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:32 am

LOL. Well WHEN he gets better, You all will be able to breath a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:37 am

Kathy wrote:
Tyann, if blue has any swelling going on in his head/brain. It will take time for it to start to go down..give it time ...

Thanks Kathy, the thing about It was, Is we didn't see no swelling until a day or 2 ago. And I'm learning that swelling could also be on the Inside.

And where he just lays there. ----- I kinda gave up. But not now. Whats new today - Page 4 Herz

Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:38 am

Kathy wrote:
That is GREAT,I think he's got it licked.. Whats new today - Page 4 Icon_cheers

Slow down. Lol ------ I have my coffeee. It's fun talking In the mornings. Whats new today - Page 4 Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:46 am

Yeah , I'm getting Cody off to school.. Whats new today - Page 4 Affraid
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:47 am

Kathy wrote:
LOL. Well WHEN he gets better, You all will be able to breath a lot easier.

It's already been a relief just knowing that Blue just might make It after all. Yeah, you know. And I honestly don't even know where last week went to.

But I am able to Breath so much better now. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:49 am

when there is swelling on the brain you can't tell . But i think it will get better...
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:54 am

Well , Cody's gone, I'm going to go take me a nap... Charles is gone too.. I have the whole house to myself. Whats new today - Page 4 Lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:55 am

Kathy wrote:
Yeah , I'm getting Cody off to school.. Whats new today - Page 4 Affraid

Well, I'm gonna go fix ME-self another cup of coffee and maybe watch a little news.

I'll talk to ya later. Whats new today - Page 4 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:57 am

Kathy wrote:
when there is swelling on the brain you can't tell . But i think it will get better...

Yeah we never know whats lurking In the Brain. Lol
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:08 am

Kathy wrote:
Well , Cody's gone, I'm going to go take me a nap... Charles is gone too.. I have the whole house to myself. Whats new today - Page 4 Lol

Yeah, Carroll's already gave Blue his Meds and has left for his Breakfast. He's done this ever since I've known him.

But By eleven O'clock last night I was fast asleep. And Blue didn't wake me up. So after I woke up, I used the Bath-Rm, Fixed my coffee, and sat down here.

And I now will read some news. And later, I just might go out for Breakfast. Whats new today - Page 4 Icon_sunny
Sleep good. And I'll talk to ya later.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:27 am

Are you still there?
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:57 am

Yes, I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 4 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next