teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Whats new today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider



Posts : 1515
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Shabby Run HollER

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:24 am

HellOOOO!!!

Sara might would like to join us. But how does or can she log-on to this forum ???.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdurovic

avatar

Posts : 845
Join date : 2009-05-20
Location : Virgin Islands

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Hey all!

She just needs to go to the home page of the forum and create an account. Basketball
Hope everyone has a good day! tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdurovic

avatar

Posts : 845
Join date : 2009-05-20
Location : Virgin Islands

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Hey all!

She just needs to go to the home page of the forum and create an account. Basketball
Hope everyone has a good day! tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider



Posts : 1515
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Shabby Run HollER

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:12 pm

Well, Sara, and her Boy-friend and Cora came down to visit. ------ Sara don't have a computer
but she goes out In the community and uses one every now and then.

And I told her when she can or has access to a computer to hollEr at us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdurovic

avatar

Posts : 845
Join date : 2009-05-20
Location : Virgin Islands

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:41 pm

What is Sara doing? I have not her in forever! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider



Posts : 1515
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Shabby Run HollER

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:19 pm

She seems to be doing allright Steph.

Did you get that picture I sent you ?.

Cori has been trying to send me some pictures. But I can not receive them. I don't know???.
( I'm sure It's something that I'm doing.) ... (smiling)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdurovic

avatar

Posts : 845
Join date : 2009-05-20
Location : Virgin Islands

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:07 pm

Well good! I love you

No, I did not get a picture. Kathy, how is Heather doing? Send some pictures of the baby! sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider



Posts : 1515
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Shabby Run HollER

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:23 am

Hummm.

Well, I'll try again. If you get It, let me know. ----- Kathy sent me some pictures of
Chelsea and I got those and printed those. ---------------- But here latly, Cori keeps
trying to send me more pictures and I am not getting them.

Maybe something on my computer Is turned off ???. Or not on ???.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider



Posts : 1515
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Shabby Run HollER

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:54 pm

Annette I can not open the E-mail you sent us. -------- Does any-body know
why ???. SHHhhhoooo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sara



Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 36
Location : bluefield west by god virginia

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:30 pm

hey all it's me the one noone ever hears from but now i'm here and i hope everyone is doing well love you all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdurovic

avatar

Posts : 845
Join date : 2009-05-20
Location : Virgin Islands

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:18 pm

Hey Sara!!

What are you girl? How is the baby? I guess I am going to start trying to have one soon myself. sunny
Love ya too! flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdurovic

avatar

Posts : 845
Join date : 2009-05-20
Location : Virgin Islands

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:19 pm

I meant how are you? lol lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider



Posts : 1515
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Shabby Run HollER

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:30 pm

sara wrote:
hey all it's me the one noone ever hears from but now i'm here and i hope everyone is doing well love you all

Sara, I LOVE YOU !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider



Posts : 1515
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Shabby Run HollER

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:34 pm

I wish that I was rich. ----------- For real, I'd have someone here to clean daily for about an hour or so. So's things would be kept up or wouldn't get so out of hand.


Shooooot, ... and for a fact, I honestly use to believe and think that people who made 100,000.00 ta 200,000.00 a year was rich. ------------------ But after meeting true rich Horse-folks and them never giving a Clue nor would anyone had ever GuessED. ??? that
some of these folks JUST MIGHT be rich.

Example : ... we have met Horse-folks and some will be pulling an Old H-trailer. So when some of these folks Invited us over to their Homes. ------------------------ I assumed they
are /was like us. ( Making payments Etc, ...) However, We would have never of GuEssed. ???


That some of these Folk's driveway leading up to their homes Etc, ... Is sometimes over a mile. And where they park that Old H-trailer. --------- Well, theres several new ones parked beside It. And their Barn being 19,000 plus Sq.feet. With several appartments. And their house Is about 5,000 Sq.ft. This Is Fact.



My point !!! --------------- Most folks who truly have Money-Honey
Can Be and IS ------------- Fun, Fun, Fun. And most true folks who have "money, money." ---- They don't give a Hoot about who might Break this, tear up that, OR who might get dirt On their floors . Etc, Etc, Etc, . Lololol ----------- tHIS iS TRUe and Fact.


However, true rich folks Do-Not like to be told NO !!!. ------------ As In : ... (No ! Paint

Is-Not for sale.) ------------------------ I have actually been ask to leave someone's property all Because I would-Not accept 50,000.00 Dollars for Paint. --- This Is true, and there was an audience. ----------------------------------------- (And some of you will get this.) Anyhow, by me Not accepting their offer. ------------ This or I unintentionally embarrassed them. ---------------- Ok, Ok, Ok, ------------ they were Humiliated. -------------------- And I honestly. ... at first, just didn't get this. Others had to actualy explain this to me.

Money can't buy every-thing. --------------- Oh well, I guess I'll get back to
CleaninG.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clyde the glide

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:44 pm

Trail Rider wrote:
I wish that I was rich. ----------- For real, I'd have someone here to clean daily for about an hour or so. So's things would be kept up or wouldn't get so out of hand.


Shooooot, ... and for a fact, I honestly use to believe and think that people who made 100,000.00 ta 200,000.00 a year was rich. ------------------ But after meeting true rich Horse-folks and them never giving a Clue nor would anyone had ever GuessED. ??? that
some of these folks JUST MIGHT be rich.

Example : ... we have met Horse-folks and some will be pulling an Old H-trailer. So when some of these folks Invited us over to their Homes. ------------------------ I assumed they
are /was like us. ( Making payments Etc, ...) However, We would have never of GuEssed. ???


That some of these Folk's driveway leading up to their homes Etc, ... Is sometimes over a mile. And where they park that Old H-trailer. --------- Well, theres several new ones parked beside It. And their Barn being 19,000 plus Sq.feet. With several appartments. And their house Is about 5,000 Sq.ft. This Is Fact.



My point !!! --------------- Most folks who truly have Money-Honey
Can Be and IS ------------- Fun, Fun, Fun. And most true folks who have "money, money." ---- They don't give a Hoot about who might Break this, tear up that, OR who might get dirt On their floors . Etc, Etc, Etc, . Lololol ----------- tHIS iS TRUe and Fact.


However, true rich folks Do-Not like to be told NO !!!. ------------ As In : ... (No ! Paint

Is-Not for sale.) ------------------------ I have actually been ask to leave someone's property all Because I would-Not accept 50,000.00 Dollars for Paint. --- This Is true, and there was an audience. ----------------------------------------- (And some of you will get this.) Anyhow, by me Not accepting their offer. ------------ This or I unintentionally embarrassed them. ---------------- Ok, Ok, Ok, ------------ they were Humiliated. -------------------- And I honestly. ... at first, just didn't get this. Others had to actualy explain this to me.

Money can't buy every-thing. --------------- Oh well, I guess I'll get back to
CleaninG.
You must be right Tyann. The Cartwrights were rich! they had lots of horses. lol lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clyde the glide

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:45 pm

Hey Hoss. Have you seen little Joe? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clyde the glide

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:49 pm

Hi Sara. Pluck the baby on the head for me. Hope everyone is doing fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clyde the glide

avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:55 pm

Got to go. Theres an opening in the pool and i think ill grab it. Im at the Y getting a fix for the pain in my back lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

avatar

Posts : 798
Join date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:43 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Got to go. Theres an opening in the pool and i think ill grab it. Im at the Y getting a fix for the pain in my back



Welcome back ,,It's been lonely without you.... I guess you got a laptop... I WANT ONE...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdurovic

avatar

Posts : 845
Join date : 2009-05-20
Location : Virgin Islands

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:43 pm

Dad, glad you can join us!! Where have you been? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider



Posts : 1515
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Shabby Run HollER

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:51 pm

God Is Good. ----- I'm sorry, ... God Is Great !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider



Posts : 1515
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Shabby Run HollER

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:07 am

Good Morning !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider



Posts : 1515
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Shabby Run HollER

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:23 am

Hey CTG, Most folks with Horses are poor. Lol ------------ I'm saying several different
things here. . Lol



Go back,... re-read It. ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider



Posts : 1515
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Shabby Run HollER

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:22 pm

Annell and me had just gotton home a little while ago. ------------- Annell had BM all over her. And It Is /was Sticky. ----- Annettte says Annell Is still affraid to set down on her commode. However, Annette somehow got a handicap-chair that sits down over her commode.
Annette says Annell Annell can now holds onto the rails.

And Annettte now says that Annell will go and use It. ---------------- However, Annell Is NO-longer affraid to sit down on our/Her commode here at home. SHhhooo.

We are Sooooooo --------------- Carroll said Maybe Annell has had a dream or something. ????? ... Also, Annette said that Annell only went a little bit each day while up there at her house. ------------- And you know, this has to be so uncomfortable for Baby-Annell. But I can understand Annette hoping that Annell can and will go naturally. But Can you Imagine ?. ----------- I don't KNoW.

And I'm sure Annell Is getting 3 1/2 to 4 Hours or more of walk time while she Is with Annette. Anyhow, I gave Annell an enema. ( And I do-Not like doing this). But Afterwards, Annell had a BIG B-movement.

Thank You God. ---------------- Thank you Jesus. I mean this from my Heart. ... However, Annell's little belly Is still hard and a little swollen. --------- Pray for Baby-Annell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdurovic

avatar

Posts : 845
Join date : 2009-05-20
Location : Virgin Islands

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:24 pm

I will pray for her! sunny

Get better soon Annell! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   

Back to top Go down
 
Whats new today
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Whats the best beginner tarantula to buy him...
» I found a mother scorpion today!
» how cold is it today?!!
» I got my AACC New Faculty packet today!
» Today's harvest means soup tonight

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
teeney-hall :: Main :: Our Forum-
Jump to: