teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats new today

Go down 
+2
Trail Rider
sdurovic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

Whats new today - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:33 pm

Trail Rider wrote:
Let me try this Again.

www.trulia.com/property/map/1083155842-483-Lower-Sandlick-Rd-Beckley-WV-25801

Hey, I just Wrote a Bunch Of Stuff about This House Etc, ... I took a Break, came back, and sent It somewhere ???

Anyway, Annette Thanks for calling me about this House sunny I had forgot all about It.

I talked to Carroll and he said the ONLY Thing Is if something was too happen ??? -------- Like Roy loose
his Job Etc, ... And US being Family ??? -------- This could be Very Difficult, Sad, Etc, ... for US all.

However, Carroll and me took Out our CD Money this month. --------- We only had 10 Days to take It out or let
It run again for 2 Years at ONLY 2 or 2 1/2 %. Etc, etc, etc, ... So we have MORE than been Hoping and
Truly NEEDING to find a Rental property. ... Because we paid up our H-trailer and some other Bills and they SOON will Due. Etc, ... affraid

Anyhow, If ... "I" was To never see Annell again. -------- Once we purchase a Piece of Rental property.
We will be BROKE. Sad

But we knowed It Is a Buyers Market and we have been Truly hoping and MORE than needing a Rental-property.

Oh well, ... IF, IF, IF Question We could buy this House I would need at Least 450.00 Each month with the Renters being Responsible for ALL UP-keep. ---------- And either Pay the Taxes Each year Or the Insurence. And of course
sign A Lease and/Or Contract. albino

Also Annette, If you worked with Annell. -------(Which you Would-Not need to just Because or IF we bought a Piece of Rental Property.) flower ... Because Every-week Is a Long Drive. geek But believe It ir not ??? ... For some people. That would be Nothing. ---- Anyway's, right now, Annell Is going over-nights Every-2 weeks. ----- And this Is just to much Time In between not just for ME. Lol But for Annell as well. ------------ Every-week In fact : ... brings Balance and Harmony not only for Annell and Family. But for the Staff-Member as well.

I am Annell's Mother and MOST times I Enjoy Annell. ---- But WE Need Help. --- However, If Annell could talk ???
I'm not for-sure what She'd say about me lol! --------------------------------------- Honestly, Annell might-not
can Verably talk. --------- But I can Fully communicate with her. ----- And Annell can talk as well. --- If we will and Can truly Listen. flower
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:33 pm

They said that they think he had a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:16 pm

Is that the Man that went Up and Down the Rode Singing : -------------

Oh Tie a Yellow Ribbon Around the Old Oke Tree ??? Etc, ...
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:23 pm

Kathy wrote:
They said that they think he had a heart attack.
Iwonder how old Jimmy Sawyers was? I bet nobody really knows.
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:24 pm

Yeah, That's the one . he always called me sissy.
But again, i think that he called a lot people that.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:27 pm

Annette, A lot of Realty property don't actually Show the True Pictures. ------- Does this house Show well ?.

And Is the View as Nice as It looks to be In the Picture ?.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:28 pm

Trail Rider wrote:

He could no say tree. It was more like, tie a yellow ribbin around the old oak cree. Everybody liked Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:31 pm

Kathy wrote:
Yeah, That's the one . he always called me sissy.
But again, i think that he called a lot people that.

I don't believe he called me anything. Lol ------- He seemed to always walking Fast and Singing.

He seemed very Nice. ------- This brings back peaceful memories. flower
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:34 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Trail Rider wrote:

He could no say tree. It was more like, tie a yellow ribbin around the old oak cree. Everybody liked Jimmy.

Lol, ----- Well, I personally never did set down and talk to him. ------------ But Me Never Did learn how to talk
RIGHT either.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:38 pm

Got to go to bed . Good night everyone..
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:44 pm

Is it just me , Or did this page just start all over. scratch
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:51 pm

It ain't just you. Lol --------- Now everything we said about people Embarassed has been erased. Arrow
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:53 pm

clyde the glide wrote:
Got to go to bed . Good night everyone..

Good Night, CTG Sleep
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:06 pm

Steph, what are You and Marko Doing ??? Lol ---------- Y'all are youNG !!! ... Get up !!! Lol and Fix this
Forum. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:16 pm

Can you Imajine being In your Twinties Or Thirties ??? ... I'm almost 1/2 way to 50ty flower

I am almost A Golden-Girl. Wow !!! cheers

Oh, I joke about looking 28 t0 30. -------------- But I have been told that I do look 37 to 39 Years old. Rolling Eyes Lol

Older the Violin ... Sweeter the Music. silent ---------- Shut-Up Annette !!!.

I believe the Best times ... CALM ... Etc, ... begans In your Forties ??? ------- Is the Best yet To come ??? affraid
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:19 pm

The house is in good area. It needs some work it don't have any carpet one wall has a small hole that can be fixed and no appliances that is all that I could see though the windows.
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:20 pm

YOU LOOK ABOUT 50 TO ME lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:25 pm

It didn't start over , It just started a new page. scratch
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:27 pm

There;s two of ,What's new today topix, cheers
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:29 pm

Twisted Evil THis is crazy. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:30 pm

Annette wrote:
The house is in good area. It needs some work it don't have any carpet one wall has a small hole that can be fixed and no appliances that is all that I could see though the windows.

Annette, your picture makes me think I'm talking to a Little-Girl. albino

Annette, If I come up and TRY to buy It. ----- Would Y'all want to Rent It ???. ------- And Annette, could
Y'all make theses rent payments ???. ------- And agree to what I suggested.

If so, ----------- We NEVER Need to discuss this topic on this Forum ever Again. ----- Just call me.and I'll come up In a Day or 2. tongue
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:33 pm

This is Charles new toy. Annette, call me when you get up. We have to stop at Wal-Mart. sunny
Back to top Go down
Annette

Annette

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:35 pm

Kathy how many people can ride on the boat at one time?
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:40 pm

Kathy wrote:
There;s two of ,What's new today topix, cheers

Oh Well, ... Embarassed Lol

I have OCD When It comes to going Back on just about anything affraid ---- For Real, It's hard for me to Go Back-wards ---------- On-For-To Etc, ... Things and StUFF

You know, ----- As long as we Look and Go Back-wards. ... We can Never Move forward. What a Face
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:40 pm

what happened to the forum? I am not sure, I know there was 70 some posts the last time I was on here, and now there is 9? Maybe it resets after 70? Not sure? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats new today   Whats new today - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats new today
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next