teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Boys Andrew, David, and another Young Fella are here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

PostSubject: The Boys Andrew, David, and another Young Fella are here.   Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:34 pm

Hey the Boys Have made It. ... Andrew, David, : Very Happy and Some other Boy. ----- There gonna stay In the H-Trailer
tonight and I'll Order Pizza. cheers

Kathy, I got the card today about the B-Shower. ------- I probably won't come In. But, I'm sending something
out today Or tomorrow. ------ Or when ever I go to the P-Office. Well, Paint and Carroll Is Out In the OPEN
Visiting with the Boys. ------I'm gonna go Visit as well. flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annette

PostSubject: Re: The Boys Andrew, David, and another Young Fella are here.   Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:13 pm

His name is Zack. He is like my son.Tell the boys to call before they come back home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Boys Andrew, David, and another Young Fella are here.   Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:03 pm

Annette wrote:
His name is Zack. He is like my son.Tell the boys to call before they come back home.

Yeah I will. ------ There Out In the Horse-Trailer right now. ------- I have Laughed SO Hard My belly Hurts.

Ask David-Wayne about Him and Baby ??? . lol! lol! Well, Here In a Little bit, we'll go get Pizza. Annell
Is Very Happy as Well. --------- Also, In a Little bit, Andrew will be my DD and we and The Boys will Go get Pizza.

Carroll and Me are Truly Enjoying their Company. - However, they LOVE the H-trailer and CD Player Etc,...
Carroll has put the Auning out. --------------- They Believe they can Live There. ------ Well, I might HollER at
Ya Later, ----------- Then again, ... Andrew and me Might go To the ... Red-Rooster. Lol ---- NOT !!!

Oh Well, Good-Bye !!!. flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

PostSubject: Re: The Boys Andrew, David, and another Young Fella are here.   Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:22 pm

You guy's have fun ! But not to much..LOL sunny
I'll keep my Eye on the mail. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: The Boys Andrew, David, and another Young Fella are here.   Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:34 pm

Tell Andrew and David I said hey! I wish they were here at my house right now, lol. I know they have really grown up, all of my cousins have. Hey Annette! Glad you could join us! geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Boys Andrew, David, and another Young Fella are here.   Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:53 pm

Kathy wrote:
You guy's have fun ! But not to much..LOL sunny
I'll keep my Eye on the mail. I love you

Hey Everyone The Boys are In the H-Trailer. AND Well Fed Etc, ... --------------- ALL I will SAY ??? --------------------

Is , ... wHAT Happen's In ... EasT-BeND ... -------------------- Well-a- ... Stay's IN ... EasT-BeNd !!!.

GooooD NiGht !!!. ------------ Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: The Boys Andrew, David, and another Young Fella are here.   Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:57 pm

LOL

Good night! Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Boys Andrew, David, and another Young Fella are here.   Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:27 am

sdurovic wrote:
Tell Andrew and David I said hey! I wish they were here at my house right now, lol. I know they have really grown up, all of my cousins have. Hey Annette! Glad you could join us! geek

Yeah I'll tell them. -------- If they come to Visit ya'll ... You Gotta be prepared to Feed them Good. Becaues they
and WE can eat a lot. Lol

I've helped Annell Already. ------Carroll went over to the H-Trailer and fixed a Pot of GREAT Coffee. ---- Andrew
Is really enjoying him-self. ------- David and the other Boy Is still Sleep . Well, I'll talk at YouIns Later. flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: The Boys Andrew, David, and another Young Fella are here.   Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:55 am

This is really healthy for them to get away like this, this is just like camping. I tell you, I LOVE staying in that camper we got. I think I like it better than the house, is that strange?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: The Boys Andrew, David, and another Young Fella are here.   Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:21 pm

sdurovic wrote:
This is really healthy for them to get away like this, this is just like camping. I tell you, I LOVE staying in that camper we got. I think I like it better than the house, is that strange?

They have Just left. -------- They wanted to Ride, and the Horses enjoyed them Boys as Much as Those Boys
Enjoyed them. ---------- And David and Zack In fact Played with Baby, Buck, and Paint for Hours.

And If I didn't have Annell and It hadn't been Raining so much I would have let them Ride. --------- Yeah I to, Love
our H-trailer Stephanie. And we really Hope to have Many, Many, Good-times Camping with oUr BOYS. flower

Ps: ----- Annette, the Boys are going To Rodney's House and spend tonight with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boys Andrew, David, and another Young Fella are here.   

Back to top Go down

The Boys Andrew, David, and another Young Fella are here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
teeney-hall :: Main :: Our Forum-
Jump to: