teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What are your Greatest Fears ???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

PostSubject: What are your Greatest Fears ???   Mon May 25, 2009 8:28 pm

affraid # 1 ... I'm affraid of Dying and Years from Now, ... Know one will be there for Annell

affraid # 2 ... I'm affraid of being all alone.

affraid # 3 ... I guess this should Of been my 1st One. ... I'm affraid that If I don't Change my WAYS
I'll go to Hell.

#4 ... I worry about who would so TRULY Look after Annell and Paint because they are MOST
vonerable for abuse and Neglect.

Ps : ... I miss my Spell-Check. ------ How Is Varinable??? spelled ? ... Well, It's Not Like
I'm trying to Impress anyone. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   Mon May 25, 2009 8:33 pm

Question close enough Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:29 pm

I am scared of car accidents. Don't know why but always have been.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:08 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I am scared of car accidents. Don't know why but always have been.

affraid Hey !, me to --------- Ask Annette ??? ... I drive like Granny. ----- And I to don't know Why ??? ... Maybe
It's because we Know just what a Bad-Reck can bring. ------------- Carroll can drive this H-Trailer
anywhere. -------------------But I'm always saying ... Be Careful, Be Careful, -------- Slow Down. Lololol

He'll Say, ... We're alright Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:31 pm

lol

Me too! I guess maybe b/c I have been in a few car accidents but I am scared have to death of cars. lol

I drive like I am 70 years old! Marko always says " for crying out loud, let me drive!" alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:51 pm

sdurovic wrote:
lol

Me too! I guess maybe b/c I have been in a few car accidents but I am scared have to death of cars. lol

I drive like I am 70 years old! Marko always says " for crying out loud, let me drive!" alien

Laughing Laughing Laughing ---------- Wow !!! was It you that was with Annell and me Going Down Silas-Creek PWKY.
Too the Mall ??? ------------- And a Car fliped over the Guard-Rail and came Over Into Our Lane. -------------

And Just Missed Us ??? ----------- Was you with Us that Day ??? -------------------- It might have been someone
Else. ------------ I can't HONESTLY Remember things. ----------- FOR-Real ... I have been hit One too Many
times In the Head. ------And actually Knocked Out !!! Something about My Frontal Lobes. ---- I'm Serious.
It's difficult for me To Remembering recently events and Very Important Appointments Etc, Etc, Etc, ... scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:57 pm

Im afraid of anything that has more legs than me or less legs than me ..LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:24 pm

Wait a minute..... scratch

Was that me? I think it was me! Dad, do you remember if it was me? It may have been me, but I tell you what I have anxiety in cars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:29 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Wait a minute..... scratch

Was that me? I think it was me! Dad, do you remember if it was me? It may have been me, but I tell you what I have anxiety in cars.

Your Dad wasn't with Us Just ... You, I think ???, Annell and Me. ------- Ya'll were Babies. ... Well, very Young.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:35 pm

I dont remeber if you were with them. Were yall backing up to pick up a puppy? LOL I remember that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:52 pm

You know what, I think I was in the car. Hell, no wonder I have anxiety in the car, too many close calls. I just don't like cars, dad always said if you walk away from your first accident you will become a better driver and well, I did. One of my college professors was killed recently with her young daughter right at this busy intersection close by. I feel creeped out everytime I drive that way. I tell you what else creeps me out, is all the crosses on the sides of the roads, I don't think they should be allowed. One, it distracts the drive and two it gives me anxiety. Yikes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:56 pm

sdurovic wrote:
You know what, I think I was in the car. Hell, no wonder I have anxiety in the car, too many close calls. I just don't like cars, dad always said if you walk away from your first accident you will become a better driver and well, I did. One of my college professors was killed recently with her young daughter right at this busy intersection close by. I feel creeped out everytime I drive that way. I tell you what else creeps me out, is all the crosses on the sides of the roads, I don't think they should be allowed. One, it distracts the drive and two it gives me anxiety. Yikes!

I can't agree more with your Dad Stephanie. ----------- I wish History would In Fact repete It's self. ---- Because I sure could sell a Few Good Horses and Ponies. Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   

Back to top Go down

What are your Greatest Fears ???
Page 1 of 1