teeney-hall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
teeney-hall

Teeny Hall's : ... Children, Grand-Children, & Great Great Grand-Children and ALL Cousins and Kin-Folks Discussions Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are your Greatest Fears ???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trail Rider

What are your Greatest Fears ??? Empty
PostSubject: What are your Greatest Fears ???   What are your Greatest Fears ??? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:28 pm

affraid # 1 ... I'm affraid of Dying and Years from Now, ... Know one will be there for Annell

affraid # 2 ... I'm affraid of being all alone.

affraid # 3 ... I guess this should Of been my 1st One. ... I'm affraid that If I don't Change my WAYS
I'll go to Hell.

#4 ... I worry about who would so TRULY Look after Annell and Paint because they are MOST
vonerable for abuse and Neglect.

Ps : ... I miss my Spell-Check. ------ How Is Varinable??? spelled ? ... Well, It's Not Like
I'm trying to Impress anyone. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   What are your Greatest Fears ??? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:33 pm

Question close enough Exclamation
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   What are your Greatest Fears ??? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:29 pm

I am scared of car accidents. Don't know why but always have been.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   What are your Greatest Fears ??? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:08 pm

sdurovic wrote:
I am scared of car accidents. Don't know why but always have been.

affraid Hey !, me to --------- Ask Annette ??? ... I drive like Granny. ----- And I to don't know Why ??? ... Maybe
It's because we Know just what a Bad-Reck can bring. ------------- Carroll can drive this H-Trailer
anywhere. -------------------But I'm always saying ... Be Careful, Be Careful, -------- Slow Down. Lololol

He'll Say, ... We're alright Lol.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   What are your Greatest Fears ??? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:31 pm

lol

Me too! I guess maybe b/c I have been in a few car accidents but I am scared have to death of cars. lol

I drive like I am 70 years old! Marko always says " for crying out loud, let me drive!" alien
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   What are your Greatest Fears ??? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:51 pm

sdurovic wrote:
lol

Me too! I guess maybe b/c I have been in a few car accidents but I am scared have to death of cars. lol

I drive like I am 70 years old! Marko always says " for crying out loud, let me drive!" alien

Laughing Laughing Laughing ---------- Wow !!! was It you that was with Annell and me Going Down Silas-Creek PWKY.
Too the Mall ??? ------------- And a Car fliped over the Guard-Rail and came Over Into Our Lane. -------------

And Just Missed Us ??? ----------- Was you with Us that Day ??? -------------------- It might have been someone
Else. ------------ I can't HONESTLY Remember things. ----------- FOR-Real ... I have been hit One too Many
times In the Head. ------And actually Knocked Out !!! Something about My Frontal Lobes. ---- I'm Serious.
It's difficult for me To Remembering recently events and Very Important Appointments Etc, Etc, Etc, ... scratch
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   What are your Greatest Fears ??? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:57 pm

Im afraid of anything that has more legs than me or less legs than me ..LOL
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   What are your Greatest Fears ??? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:24 pm

Wait a minute..... scratch

Was that me? I think it was me! Dad, do you remember if it was me? It may have been me, but I tell you what I have anxiety in cars.
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   What are your Greatest Fears ??? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:29 pm

sdurovic wrote:
Wait a minute..... scratch

Was that me? I think it was me! Dad, do you remember if it was me? It may have been me, but I tell you what I have anxiety in cars.

Your Dad wasn't with Us Just ... You, I think ???, Annell and Me. ------- Ya'll were Babies. ... Well, very Young.
Back to top Go down
clyde the glide

clyde the glide

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   What are your Greatest Fears ??? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:35 pm

I dont remeber if you were with them. Were yall backing up to pick up a puppy? LOL I remember that one.
Back to top Go down
sdurovic

sdurovic

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   What are your Greatest Fears ??? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:52 pm

You know what, I think I was in the car. Hell, no wonder I have anxiety in the car, too many close calls. I just don't like cars, dad always said if you walk away from your first accident you will become a better driver and well, I did. One of my college professors was killed recently with her young daughter right at this busy intersection close by. I feel creeped out everytime I drive that way. I tell you what else creeps me out, is all the crosses on the sides of the roads, I don't think they should be allowed. One, it distracts the drive and two it gives me anxiety. Yikes!
Back to top Go down
Trail Rider

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   What are your Greatest Fears ??? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:56 pm

sdurovic wrote:
You know what, I think I was in the car. Hell, no wonder I have anxiety in the car, too many close calls. I just don't like cars, dad always said if you walk away from your first accident you will become a better driver and well, I did. One of my college professors was killed recently with her young daughter right at this busy intersection close by. I feel creeped out everytime I drive that way. I tell you what else creeps me out, is all the crosses on the sides of the roads, I don't think they should be allowed. One, it distracts the drive and two it gives me anxiety. Yikes!

I can't agree more with your Dad Stephanie. ----------- I wish History would In Fact repete It's self. ---- Because I sure could sell a Few Good Horses and Ponies. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your Greatest Fears ???   What are your Greatest Fears ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your Greatest Fears ???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
teeney-hall :: Main :: Our Forum-
Jump to: